Cuero Pecan House Cheese & Bacon Spread
By Susan Coppedge
- 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crumbled crisp bacon
- ½ bunch chopped green onion tops
- 2 tsp Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 2/3 cup Cuero Pecan House chopped toasted pecans, divided
- 1/4 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed (about 12 crackers)
Combine all cheeses, mayonnaise, 1/3 cup pecans and bacon bits and mix well. Stir in green onion and press into a pie plate or other shallow dish.
Mix together pecan oil, remaining 1/3 cup toasted pecans and cracker crumbs. Spread on top of cheese mixture.
Bake 350 until golden and bubbly – about 15 minutes. OR microwave until melted and bubbly.
Let cool and serve with Ritz crackers, apple slices or french bread.